Find your dream job today
From Vancouver Island to Winnipeg, Broadstreet Properties hires motivated individuals who want to work as part of a team to help take care of our clients and communities. Our goal is to keep all aspects of building, maintaining, and managing our rental communities in-house. As a result, we are a big and continuously growing team consisting of maintenance professionals, property management teams, and various supporting staff.
Don’t hesitate, find your dream job by applying today!
- All Jobs
- Cleaner - Juniper Gardens
- Cleaner - Livingston Heights
- Cleaner - Rockyview Place
- Cleaner - Vanier Heights
- Corporate Counsel
- Director, Business Development
- Facilities Administrator
- Facilities Coordinator
- IT Support Specialist
- Junior Tax & Audit Specialist
- Leasing Agent - Calgary
- Leasing Agent - Chappelle Springs Apartments
- Leasing Agent - Kildonan Heights
- Leasing Agent - Rent Up
- Maintenance Team Lead - Saskatoon
- Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance Technician - Area Support Tech
- Maintenance Technician - Cypress Gardens
- Maintenance Technician - Glenhart Views
- Maintenance Technician - Juniper Gardens
- Maintenance Technician - Lindgren Manor
- Maintenance Technician - Lloydminster
- Maintenance Technician - North Edmonton
- Maintenance Technician - River Meadow Estates
- Maintenance Technician - Riverstone Apartments
- Maintenance Technician - Saskatoon
- Maintenance Technician - South -West Edmonton
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Supervisor
- Property Manager - Henderson Meadows
- Property Manager in Training - West Haven Terrace
- Specialty Teams Manager
As a family-owned and operated organization, we pride ourselves on our family values. We ensure these values carry over to our employees and business activities through providing a comprehensive health and wellness package with options to support your lifestyle.
We take pleasure in watching our team members succeed and grow, both personally and professionally. When you join Broadstreet Properties, you open the door to a wealth of possibility. Through professional development and learning opportunities, we will help you strive to meet your goals.
Medical + Dental + Vision
Health + Wellness
"Flexibility, new opportunities, and learning. Working for Broadstreet for the last 4.5 years has been an outstanding experience. I have been challenged in many different ways, I continue to grow and advance in my position with the guidance of my many mentors within Broadstreet! I have truly enjoyed my years working with Broadstreet!"
- Talisa Clarke, North Alberta Regional Manager
"I've never worked with as great a bunch of people as I have here at Broadstreet. Everyone comes together and works hard to bring our tenants the best experience we can."
- Matthew Furlong, Maintenance Team Lead
Creating excellence and dedication through understanding
Our aim is for Broadstreet Properties employees to be as successful as possible. To support your growth we provide in-house training and education programs that build awareness, knowledge, and competencies in key areas for employees. Continual learning is important to us to ensure our employees grow, learn, and become experts in their field.