We’re excited to announce the launch of our brand-new website at www.broadstreet.ca. The new site features a new look and feel, including more photos of our properties, easy-to-read pricing and floorplan options, an improved property finder feature, and a sleek new layout.
Some exciting changes include:
- A homepage video loop with a collection of great interior and exterior photos
- This feature video only appears on the desktop version so that it doesn’t negatively affect site performance for mobile users
- A simplified homepage search process
- A prominently placed news section to keep users updated on what’s new and interesting with Broadstreet
- A site design that is optimized for mobile since more than 70% of our website users access the site using mobile or tablet devices
- An improved property page layout with an easy-to-read pricing and availability grid that includes direct links to both floorplans and virtual tours
- Increased site performance with a lazy loading site design which delays load or initialization of resources or objects until they’re needed to improve performance and save system resources
- An integration of our Instagram feed in our Creating Communities section
We’re pleased to offer this new and improved website to our community. Check it out and keep your eyes out for an upcoming contest celebrating the new website!
Megan Hall, Communications Specialist