Posted Aug 7, 2019
Are you a forward thinker with a passion for delivering quality customer service? Do you thrive on being resourceful and leading your team to success? If so, Broadstreet Properties is looking for a Property Manager to join our team at our Hillside Walk site in Kamloops, BC!
The Property Manager ensures the site is well-maintained, fully rented and staff are upholding our customer service standards. If you strive to reach the goals ahead and know how to motivate your team to drive results – this is the position for you! Managing daily on-site operations of your property, you will oversee rent collections, leasing applications, and maintain top-level tenant satisfaction!
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of tenant satisfaction through excellent customer service and communication
- Work with Leasing team to ensure that vacancies goals are met including showing available suites and administering leasing applications
- Responsible for all move-in and move-out scheduling, coordination and inspections
- Regularly inspects grounds, interior hallways, and all common hallways and make recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacement and create work orders as needed
- Confirms that all vacant units/areas are ready to lease
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management role
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and e-mail
- High degree of professionalism/diplomacy
- A valid driver's license & reliable vehicle
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit
- Registered Pension Plan