Posted Jun 9, 2021
Are you a leader with a passion for delivering quality customer service who is looking for a change? Do you strive to reach the goals ahead and are eager to learn more about motivating a team to drive results? If so, this is the position for you!
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is looking for a Property Manager in Training to join our team in Winnipeg, MB to help oversee our Edgewood Place apartments and Camille Townhomes. You will help to ensure the properties are well-maintained, fully rented and staff are upholding our customer service standards. Assisting in the management of daily on-site operations of your properties, you will help the Property Manager to oversee rent collections, leasing applications, and maintain top-level tenant satisfaction! This position will train you to become one of our Property Managers in the future!
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Maintaining a high level of tenant satisfaction through excellent customer service and communication
- Ensuring vacancy goals are met including showing available suites and administering leasing applications
- Assisting all move-in and move-out scheduling, coordination and inspections
- Regularly inspect grounds, interior hallways, and all common hallways and make recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacement and create work orders as needed
- Confirming all vacant units/areas are ready to lease
- Working closely with staff and Property Managers in nearby areas
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a management role
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and e-mail
- High degree of professionalism/diplomacy
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Employer paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- $170 yearly health and wellness benefit
- RPP eligibility after one year
- Employee recognition program
- In-house professional development opportunities
Broadstreet Properties is a family owned and operated property management company partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments to build apartment and townhome communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse individuals who are driven to innovate our approach to asset management. We consider employee wellbeing a priority and are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our teams while ensuring a workplace that is respectful of everyone. Broadstreet Properties Ltd. practices equal opportunity and safe hiring practices when filling positions, and hires only the most qualified individuals.