Posted Jul 13, 2020
Do you consider yourself a night owl? Are you seeking a job with shifts that suit your lifestyle? If so, we are currently looking for an Overnight Client Services Representative to work our overnight shift!
The Overnight Client Services Representative responds to current tenant concerns relating to our residential properties throughout Western and Central Canada. The role delivers exceptional customer service and is a brand ambassador for the company. This is a full-time position working four shifts per week from approximately 9:00PM-7:30AM.
Our Client Care Team is available 24/7 to ensure the best customer service for our current and prospective tenants!
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide viable solutions
- Document client interactions in appropriate database or software
- Place maintenance orders with accuracy
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to ensure a high level of client service
- Promote the company in a positive image to all current and potential clients
- Performs other duties as required
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience in the customer service industry
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and data entry
- Minimum 45 wpm typing speed
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Employer paid extended medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit
Broadstreet Properties is a family owned and operated property management company partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments to build apartment and townhome communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse individuals who are driven to excel and make a difference. We work together to remain leaders in our industry and go above and beyond to build lasting relationships. Broadstreet Properties hires motivated individuals who want to work as part of a team to help take care of our clients and communities. As a result, we are a big and continuously growing family with no plans to slow down!