Posted Aug 9, 2019
Do you consider yourself a night owl? Are you seeking a job with shifts that suit your lifestyle? If so, we are currently looking for a Client Services Representative to work our overnight shift!
The Client Services Representative responds to current tenant concerns relating to our residential properties throughout Western and Central Canada. The role delivers exceptional customer service and is a brand ambassador for the company. This is a full-time position working four shifts per week from approximately 9:00PM-7:30AM.
Our Client Care Team is available 24/7 to ensure the best customer service for our current and prospective tenants!
- Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide viable solutions
- Document client interactions in appropriate database or software
- Place maintenance orders with accuracy
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to ensure a high level of client service
- Promote the company in a positive image to all current and potential clients
- Performs other duties as required
- Previous experience in the customer service industry
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and data entry
- Minimum 45 wpm typing speed
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills