Posted Feb 6, 2020
You're a forward thinker and passionate about delivering quality customer service. Sales is in your blood and you can't imagine doing anything else. You love reaching out, engaging people and understanding their needs.
We're looking for a Leasing Agent to be the face of Broadstreet Properties and provide top level customer service to our clients at our Keswick Green Apartments and to help out at our other south Edmonton properties as needed. The Leasing Agent will work in close partnership with the Site Manager to build relationships with current and future clients and support business development in the areas of market research, marketing strategies and vacancy rates to ensure site profitability.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction through excellent customer service and communication
- Complete pre-screening of applicants including credit check, employment check and rental references for pre-approval to rent and deliver news regarding approved and declined application status
- Book appointments with leads and contact applicants on waiting lists for viewings focusing on closing the sale
- Collect and account for the initial payments made by applicants and new residents
- Provide feedback and make marketing requests as needed to ensure site is maintaining vacancy goals
- Minimum 1 year of previous sales experience
- Experience in a customer service role
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Able to travel between sites in south Edmonton as required
- Able to express enthusiasm in all situations
- Available to work daytime and evening shifts Tuesday - Saturday
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit