Posted Jan 5, 2021
Are you a people-person who thrives in a customer service focused environment? Are you comfortable on the phone and enjoy working in an office environment? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
Broadstreet Properties is looking for a full-time Client Services Representative to join our team! The role responds to current tenant inquiries relating to our residential properties throughout Western and Central Canada. The role delivers exceptional customer service and is a brand ambassador for the company.
Our Client Services Team is available 24/7 to ensure the best customer service for our tenants!
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide viable solutions for First Call Resolution
- Document client interactions in appropriate database or software
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to ensure a high level of client service
- Adhere to both corporate and departmental policies and procedures
- Promote the company in a positive image to all current and potential clients
- Performs other duties as required
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience in the customer service industry
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office Suite and data entry
- Minimum 45 wpm typing speed
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Spanish or French language skills considered an asset
- Available to work irregular 8 hour shifts within a 24-hour open timeframe (includes weekends, evenings, holidays and emergency coverage as required)
- Employer paid extended medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit
Broadstreet Properties is a family owned and operated property management company partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments to build apartment and townhome communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse individuals who are driven to excel and make a difference. We work together to remain leaders in our industry and go above and beyond to build lasting relationships. Broadstreet Properties hires motivated individuals who want to work as part of a team to help take care of our clients and communities. As a result, we are a big and continuously growing family with no plans to slow down!