Posted Feb 4, 2020
Are you detail-oriented and take pride in keeping things clean? Do you get satisfaction from taking something dirty and making it shine? If you are looking for a Cleaner position, we have a great opportunity for you!
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is currently looking for a full-time Cleaner to join our team at our Trailside apartments in Calgary, AB. The role will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness standards in all common property areas, as well as completing in-suite cleaning required during month end turnover.
The successful candidate must have a valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
- Maintain entrances and hallways to company standards including glass doors, washing walls, emptying garbage, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Support Site Manager by attending pre move out inspections or annual inspections to provide cleaning estimates
- Complete all cleaning required to turn suites over at month end, including cleaning of appliances, walls, carpets, blinds, windows, baseboards, lighting, bathroom and cupboards
- Support the general maintenance of the interior/exterior including snow removal, salt application, weeding, removal of debris and emptying ashtrays/ garbage bins and by reporting any needed repairs and doing small repairs such as painting or changing of lights as required
- Ensure all cleaning products are kept in good shape and are stored according to safety regulations and maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and request replacements in advance of running low. (eg. cleaning vacuum filters)
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of various cleaning equipment and products
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver's license and vehicle
- Travel between sites may be required
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit