Posted Sep 4, 2019
You have an analytical mind and a passion for technical writing. You are highly motivated to make proactive changes and can easily adapt to changing priorities. If this sounds like you, now is an exciting time to join our Change Management Team as a Business Analyst!
The Business Analyst is responsible for performing strategic business analyses for various departments in support of corporate goals and objectives. This includes cataloguing and documenting business processes and sub-processes in order to discover inefficiencies. The role will research, write and understand the functionality and purpose of products and services, then translate this understanding into text that is easily absorbed and understood by any reader.
- Research and review processes that support business functions and system requirements
- Lead the maintenance of various operating and procedure manuals
- Flowchart business processes to define operational activities, procedures, and models.
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and develop strategies for enhancing them.
- Evaluate findings to develop new processes.
- Perform analysis of job impact on business users; monitor impact scenarios throughout development and implementation life cycles.
- Review effectiveness of current processes and procedures
- Review policy and procedure manuals regularly to ensure they are current, complete, and relevant
- Create effective and professional forms and documentation
- Prepare documentation and instructional material that is concise and easy to understand
- Proofread, edit, and write a variety of materials while maintaining brand voice
- Post-secondary education in business, communications or equivalent
- Minimum two years' direct work experience as a business analyst
- Strong technical writing abilities
- Demonstrated experience modeling and mapping business processes using proven methodologies and models
- Able to write operational procedures in both technical and user-oriented language
- Effective deadline management and project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new software quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled at document formatting and design
- Experience in reporting and results analysis
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $170 yearly health & wellness benefit
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily