Regional Manager - Term
Are you an exceptional leader who thrives in a coaching and mentoring role? Do you take pride in your planning and organizational skills and have the ability to make sound business decisions?
Broadstreet Properties is looking for a temporary Regional Manager to be responsible for overseeing the activities of Area Managers in the assigned district, ensuring vacancy targets and other KPIs are met. The role will coach the management teams to improve productivity, tenant relations and day-to-day operations at each property throughout Saskatchewan.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of financial performance
- Work with Area Managers to ensure sales and marketing initiatives are up to standards at each property
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends and industry conditions
- Oversee the creation of a marketing plan for each area
- Ensure company and legislated policies are followed, including Health & Safety
- Establish staffing requirements and work with HR to determine needs
- Develop a team atmosphere within the organization
- Lead site teams to deliver on key business metrics (KPI’s)
- Communicate clear vision and create accountability
- Guide management teams to build positive relationships between tenants and staff
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in negotiating, monitoring and evaluating service
- Partner with construction management to resolve deficiencies and ensure timely turnover of new properties
- Drive initiatives within the management team that contribute to overall operational effectiveness
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, terminations and performance management
What you need to be successful:
- Post-Secondary degree in Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in regional sales or business manager
- Ability to manage performance and provide feedback and coaching
- Proven experience in business growth planning
- Successful experience in development of staff in a region
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated team leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and manage projects with results focus
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management and budgeting techniques
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key stakeholders and clients
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is a family owned and operated property management company, partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments, that manage multi-family residential communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse team members who are motivated to continuously innovate our approach to asset management. We consider employee wellbeing a priority and are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our teams while ensuring a workplace that is respectful of everyone.
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. practices equal opportunity hiring and onboarding processes to ensure equal access and participation for everyone. We understand that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees irrespective of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. We believe in integrating people with disabilities into our workforce by removing barriers and meeting accessibility needs.