Leasing Agent - Aurora Heights
Are you ready to make the positive impact you’ve been hoping for? As a Leasing Agent, you will have an extremely important job – helping someone find a home. It’s not just about sales, it’s the importance of building lasting relationships and working to better people’s lives. Your ability to listen and problem solve will help you help others! Apply today and you could be helping people find their next home at our Aurora Heights apartments in Winnipeg, MB!
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction through excellent customer service and communication
- Booking appointments with prospective tenants and contacting wait list applicants for viewings
- Completing prescreening of applicants for pre-approval to rent and deliver news regarding approved and declined application status
- Supporting the move-in and move-out process and day to day administrative activities
- Delivering vacancy targets on assigned properties
- Supporting business development in the areas of market research, marketing strategies and vacancy rates
What you need to be successful:
- 1+ year of previous sales experience
- Ability to express enthusiasm in all situations
- Effective computer skills including experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams); experience using an ERP considered an asset
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for travel between sites
- Availability to work full-time weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays as required
- Employer paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Yearly health and wellness benefit
- RPP eligibility after one year
- Employee recognition program
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is a family owned and operated property management company, partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments, that manage multi-family residential communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse team members who are motivated to continuously innovate our approach to asset management. We consider employee wellbeing a priority and are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our teams while ensuring a workplace that is respectful of everyone.
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. practices equal opportunity hiring and onboarding processes to ensure equal access and participation for everyone. We understand that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees irrespective of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. We believe in integrating people with disabilities into our workforce by removing barriers and meeting accessibility needs.