Cleaner - Juniper Gardens
As a Cleaner, you will have an extremely important role for helping to ensure the wellness of our tenants. A clean space and a friendly face can make anyone’s day! If making a difference is important to you, then using your eye for detail will help you make this positive impact all while satisfying your need for clean. Apply today and we could be welcoming you to our fantastic team at our apartments in Juniper Gardens apartments in Saskatoon, SK!
Your contributions to the team include:
- Maintaining entrances and hallways
- Month end cleaning of appliances, walls, carpets, blinds, windows, baseboards, lighting, bathroom and cupboards
- Attending pre-move out and annual inspections to provide cleaning estimates
- Completing small repairs such as painting or changing of lights as required
- Supporting the general maintenance of the building’s exterior
- Other duties as required
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledge of various cleaning products
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Ability to travel between sites as required
- Employer paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Yearly health and wellness benefit
- RPP eligibility after one year
- Employee recognition program
- In-house professional development opportunities
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. is a family owned and operated property management company, partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments, that manage multi-family residential communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse team members who are motivated to continuously innovate our approach to asset management. We consider employee wellbeing a priority and are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our teams while ensuring a workplace that is respectful of everyone.
Broadstreet Properties Ltd. practices equal opportunity hiring and onboarding processes to ensure equal access and participation for everyone. We understand that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees irrespective of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. We believe in integrating people with disabilities into our workforce by removing barriers and meeting accessibility needs.