Call Centre Agent
Are you passionate about helping others and thrive in a customer-focused environment? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
Broadstreet Properties is looking for full-time Call Centre Agents to join our team! The role responds to inquiries related to our residential properties throughout Western and Central Canada. Applicants must be available to work a variety of 8 hour shifts as our call centre operates 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide viable solutions for the First Call Resolution
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to ensure a high level of client service
- Document client interactions in appropriate database or software
- Performs other duties as required
- Employee paid extended medical, dental, and vision coverage (including family)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- $170 yearly health &wellness benefit
Broadstreet Properties is a family owned and operated property management company partnered with Seymour Pacific Developments to build apartment and townhome communities. We are a growing organization made up of diverse individuals who are driven to innovate our approach to asset management. We consider employee wellbeing a priority and are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our teams while ensuring a workplace that is respectful of everyone. Broadstreet Properties Ltd. practices equal opportunity and safe hiring processes when filling positions and hires only the most qualified individuals.